Calvary Group Leaders
The vision for Calvary Groups are to be a place of belonging where people grow deeper as they engage the Bible in community. An important part of the group dynamic are our leaders. Our Group leaders are responsible for cultivating a place of belonging where people grow deeper as they engage the Bible in community.
Group Leader Responsibilities
- Model a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Create a warm environment that fosters friendship and meaningful relationships.
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors and new members.
- Help others engage the Bible by leading a lesson or group discussion.
- Communicate regularly with group members regarding upcoming events and socials.
- Inform the Discipleship Office of meeting details, leadership needs, and by taking roll.
- Engage with the Discipleship Office through weekly emails, curriculum approval, and by attending semi-annual training sessions
Group Leader Application Process
- Step 1: Complete Leader Application
- Step 2: Pastoral Conversation & Approval
- Step 3: Complete Group Information Form
- Step 4: Group Can Begin Meeting
- Step 5: Church Vote & Formal Approval