SUMMER WITH PURPOSE
Venture Club is a summer day camp for our community that exists to provide a fun, active, and growing experience for kids currently in Kindergarten through 8th grade. It’s our goal to create an excellent environment for campers to know they’re valuable, cared for, and safe every single day while they make new friendships, form new memories, and experience new adventures.
WE’RE FULL FOR THE SUMMER!
Our desire is to serve as many campers and families as possible without hindering an excellent experience. You can register for the waitlist and our staff will contact you if there are any openings or if we are able to raise the enrollment capacity.
June 5 through August 11
- One time non-refundable registration fee to secure your camper’s spot
- Early registration fee discount // $125 if you register by 2/28
- Regular registration fee // $175 after 2/28
- 2 Registration options:
- Full week (5 days) – $175 per camper per week
- Part week (3 days of your choosing) – $145 per camper per week
- You may alter or adjust your registered days/weeks without financial penalty as long as we have a full week’s notice.
- Weekly cost includes 2 snacks a day, hot lunch prepared by our full time kitchen staff, all field trips, Venture Club t-shirt, craft supplies, and more!
- Scholarships are available. Contact Joseph Thomasson for information.
What defines Venture Club?
Every single camper and family matters. Our hearts broke this past season as many circumstances left kids and parents feeling isolated, unwanted, or uncared for. One of the main reasons Venture Club exists is to let families in the Triad area know that there’s at least one place where kids can learn and experience where their true value comes from.
Helping campers and families set their hope in God and engage in the mission of God.
Join Our Team
If you have a passion for growing the next generation and desire a meaningful summer experience, apply now to be a part of the Venture Club staff. A Venture Club Counselor is responsible for the daily care of campers by maintaining safety standards, forming positive relationships, and participating in all activities. This role is the heartbeat of Venture Club and is vital to caring for all families and campers.